n case you forgot your password or want to change it, you can do so by visiting the Norton login portal and selecting the password reset option. If you want to reset your password from inside the account, you need to access the activation key. Otherwise, you can change your password from the Norton login page by following the steps given below.
1. Go to the Norton login page and click on the Forgot username or password link.
2. Now, you’ll see the Trouble Signing In page, and on the page, there will be an empty field for entering your email address.
3. Now, enter your registered email address and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
4. Norton will send a link to your registered email address for resetting your password.
5. Open your email ID and find the password reset email. Inside that email, you’ll see a link.
6. Click on the password reset link to create a new password and login into your account to verify the password change.