McAfee has launched a service which is termed as McAfee web advisor which gives the service that reports on the safety websites. The process is done by crawling the web and evaluating the websites for malware and spam.Now users do have experienced with the software and have a respond that now the web advisor is no longer required for them. So users are looking to uninstall it. We will be looking at the steps for uninstalling McAfee web advisor from user’s system. In order to do so kindly follow on the points mentioned below.
• Press on the Windows icon and open control panel.
• In control panel search for Add or remove programs.
• In the following list user will be able to find installed application in the system.
• Locate for McAfee advisor and right click on it
• Click on uninstall and wait for the process to be complete.
The following points will help users to uninstall McAfee web advisor from their device. If there are any queried about McAfee than information can be grabbed from Technical Support.