The auto-renewal service automatically renews your subscription to your current plan so that you can enjoy uninterrupted protection for years. It automatically charges you on the renewal date and offers continuous service for all your devices.
To set up the auto-renewal feature for your preferred Norton product, follow the instructions given below.
1. Sign in to your Norton account via the Norton login portal.
2. Now, go to My Account and search for the auto-renewal tab.
3. Click on the tab, and under it, you’ll see the auto-renewal toggle.
4. Turn the toggle on, and that’s it.
5. You have successfully activated the auto-renewal feature for your Norton account.
login norton setup